Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Play Rehearsal

There won't be any fancy dinner photographs tonight as I have play rehearsal. We (The Rude Mechanicals) are putting on a production of Shakespeare's The Tempest this fall. I play Trinculo, a jester. The Rude Mechanicals are a small ragtag bunch of Shepherd University students and local ne'er-do-wells (yours truly) who enact the plays of Shakespeare (in the fall) and medieval plays of some sort (in the spring). 

I was going to write a bit more, but I was called away to the stage to practice my lines. Go figure. I'll try to write more tomorrow. For now, it's sleep time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to come and see you perform.

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Matt! I'm excited you're doing this again... Sorry - I just remembered today that you had a blog and that I should check it. If you think about it, will you please tell Betty Ellzey that I say, "Hello!" I haven't seen her in ages. Have fun with the RM's. Incidentally, I enjoyed the Tempest.